Edmonton | Physiotherapy | Massage Therapy | Acupuncture
What is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy is one of the most relaxing, hands-on forms of therapy. It’s a treatment where soft tissues in your body are manipulated; this includes your muscles, joints, ligaments, connective tissues, and tendons.
Massage Therapy at our Edmonton clinic is easily accessible to all our patients after a quick consultation with our physiotherapists. It helps in regulating the nervous system to relax your mind and body.
It also helps in treating chronic or acute pain. This includes work pain, fibromyalgia pain, pregnancy-related pain, migraines, and headaches. Our therapists are highly trained, and they will assess your physical condition before recommending any treatments.
Massage therapy combined with other relaxing treatments can also help alleviate chronic pain so you can enjoy your routine life again. It benefits you by reaching the deepest layer of your muscles and promoting blood circulation.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Following are the benefits of our Massage Therapy treatment:
- Alleviates pain from chronic conditions
- Reduces muscles spasms or joint pain due to intense workouts or occupational stresses
- Massage to reduce everyday discomfort or pain
- Relieves stress and tension from the body
- Increases serotonin and dopamine production in the body to reduce depression and anxiety symptoms and stabilize the mood
- Improved sleep
- Relief from headache
- Improved blood circulation
Conditions Treated By Massage Therapy at Boost Physiotherapy Edmonton
- Massage Therapy addresses the following conditions:
- Lower back or neck pain
- Pregnancy-related pain, including lower back pain
- Repetitive occupational pain
- Pain after a motor vehicle or road accident
- Pain due to sitting in front of a desk or computer for hours
- Migraine headaches or tension
- Pain from sports injuries
- Fibromyalgia pain
- Stress pain
Is Massage Therapy Right For You?
If you are considering Massage Therapy, chances are you are experiencing pain and discomfort in your body. It is an appropriate treatment for you if you want immediate relief from discomfort and pain. It helps with joint and muscle pain relief and also helps in relaxing your body by reducing stress levels.
If you require relaxation or if you want to improve your posture, Massage Therapy is perfect for you. It decompresses your overworked and tired muscles, and the ultimate decision depends on you.
For a better idea about Massage Therapy in Edmonton at Boost Physiotherapy Edmonton, you can consult our practitioners by calling us at 587-635-5555. You can book an appointment, and our experts will customize a treatment plan according to your needs.